Maybe if I write these down in a public place I’ll actually accomplish some of them.
- Exercise twice a week
- Once a week, try out a new recipe from one of my cookbooks
- Run a half Marathon (there’s one in May and June)
- Make it down a blue run at Cypress without falling. Accomplished on January 7.
- Convince some friends to do the Polar Bear Swim 2008 with me and get costumes
- Join a work sports team this summer
- Help Emily find an amazing job in Vancouver
- Organize a monthly poker/boardgame night
- Go camping 4 times
- Do the Grouse Grind
- Take a foreign trip (in addition to Mexico in February)
- Come up with some goals that aren’t related to recreation
- Ride the Skytrain through every stop
- Buy carbon offsets for all my flights this year.